• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fog light harness not getting power

dfulks

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 2001 with factory fogs and the previous owner had disconnected the fog lights to splice in an auxiliary cooling fan into the stock fog switch. It now has the stock fan clutch again and I want to use the stock harness to power my led light bar.
From what I have gathered, the relays are working, fuses are good, and switch is functioning properly... What else could I be missing?
I am likely going to just tear into the whole harness this Sunday if I have to, any ideas?

Does the light on the fog lamp switch turn ON ? There is an unmarked fuse in the PDC for the fog lamps. Otherwise, trace the voltage and ground from switch to relay to lamp, or lamp to relay to switch, where do you lose it ?

Yes the indicator on the switch works just fine, the switch is working enough to power the relays as you can hear it click over.

Back