• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fluids Leaking

egiznad

NAXJA Forum User
I hope this doesn't violate any rules but I have a few problems rolled into one; I'm leaking multiple fluids. My trans line(s) are leaking from the rubber-metal connections and my engine seems to have an intermittent slow leak, occasionally I see motor oil under the car and my oil filter/starter are now caked with motor oil. Additionally my washer pumps stopped working. I found a clog in the front tubes but when I but a blower on the rear it just kept pumping - but I could't feel the air coming out the rear of the car but the wiper.

A) the trans line I will cut and replace with tubing and hose clamps

B) the motor oil i will have to clean off and source the leak, i'm guessing that its from the oil filter adapter housing - which I serviced 2 years back

C) What do i do about the rear pump "leak?" How do I trace that? I see the hose go into the firewall and that's it. The blower apparatus blocks it on the inside by the passenger "feet area" and I presume that the hose just goes into the trim and to the rear of the car. Is there anything I can do? thanks

Back