• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Five Factory Gambler Wheels - 15x8"

Jared

NAXJA Forum User
I loaned these to a friend probably 7 years ago to help him pass inspection and then forgot I owned them. He was cleaning out his storage unit the other day and dropped them off. I really don't have a use for them and would like to see them disappear.

All five are in good shape with the center caps. They have 31x10.50R15 Firestone Wilderness AT III tires mounted up with 2 to 5 32nd's of tread remaining. They are old and have some significant weather checking. They passed inspection for my friend as is, but the weather checking may cause issues.

I'd like to see $80. That's a whopping $16/wheel.

Eight oh one, three niner zero, six seven one three. Call or text. I'm located a half mile from Weber State University in Ogden. For full price, I can deliver to most of the Wasatch Front. I'm working on a photo, but my Google Drive app is not being terribly cooperative at the moment. They're the alloy wheels with 5 large circular holes that were popular on YJ's and early Wranglers. They fit Cherokees just great if you arent' using tires wider than 11.50". With wider tires, rear spring clearance can become an issue with certain brands of tires that run wide or have very rounded sidewalls.

Jared:patriot:

Back