• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Few XJ items for sale

EndlessMtnFab

NAXJA Forum User
Cleaning out the shop of all the old things I no longer need.

#1) 1989 Factory Service Manuals. Covers XJ, MJ, SJ, & YJ. Book 1 - Engine, Chassis & Body Book 2 - Electrical Book 3 - ABS Book 4 - AX15

Asking $35 for all manuals

#2) Renix to HO TB adapter. This is my last one and I am selling it. I kept this one for "duplication" purposes. But I am not going to make any more, ever. Includes the adapter plate and some specific hardware. Buyer needs to make/purchase spacers for the throttle cable bracket. Plate is bored to match the manifold, not the TB.

Asking $45 for the adapter

#3) Renix TB spacer. Just a simple 1 inch thick spacer for those still using the Renix TB. No hardware or spacers for throttle cable bracket.

Asking $30 for the spacer.

#4) Tomken Machine Tow bar plate. Does *not* have the optional front receiver. No hardware.

Asking $30 for the plate

#5) Tomken Machine front license plate bracket. Fits 2 inch receiver.

Asking $15 for the bracket.

Will ship items at the buyer's expense. Can get weights on the heavier items if need be. Shipping from 17112 (Paxtonia/Harrisburg PA). Any questions? Please feel free to ask me !

Joe

Last edited:
Back