• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

feeler: big bad TNT winch bumper - Austin

DeftwillP

NAXJA Forum User
I'm wanting to lighten up my front end and improve my approach angle a tad. I'm thinking about selling my TNT bumper and getting the ORS fab stubby along with front frame stiffys (HDO or liquid iron industries). In order for me to do this, I wanna be able to end up spending very little additional moolah in the swap. That means I'm looking for about $400 for the bumper for black, $375 for red. It sells brand new for $575 from treks/tnt. That's before you end up spending the $150 to have it shipped to you.

It's painted in rustoleum bedliner paint and little touchups of black matte here and there. Very slight rock marks on the skid underneath in the front, really more cosmetic than anything. The tie ins are just painted primer gray and then hit with a few coats of clear.

Included is the frame tie in plates and the hardware they sent, a lot of which was grade 5 (let's not start a 8 vs. 5 on shear vs. breaking argument). Not included is the winch, inner steering box brace, steering box bolts, or tow hooks.

Located in the Round Rock/Austin Area. Will not ship for now. Can try to work connections, within reason, to have it moved somewhere in the area.
49244409.jpg

dbef0d27.jpg

b3d97ae2.jpg

8b7fa9e8.jpg

If anyone is interested, i also have a complete set of c4x4 tow hook brackets, with hooks, old mounting hardware, and an outer frame stiffener plate with a longhorn laser cut in (it gets kinda covered up by the towhook bracket). $50

Lol....just the one tailgate and again, it was just a love tap. Can't even see any damage. No, the winch is not included.

Back