• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Feeler: 14 Forged Chromoly Ballistic Joints and Currie Johnny Joints, 1.25 and 7/8

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Putting a feeler out for these, to gauge interest.

Looking to possible move to heims on my buggy, though I would have no fear or qualms running them on the buggy.

These joints are still new and unused, other than having just sat in the links while I've been building the rig.

This is enough joints to do a 3-link front, 4-link rear, and a trackbar/panhard.

What I have:

Four of the following (4 LH thread):

Forged Chromoly 2.63" Ballistic Joint
Bearing thru hole: 5/8''
Stud diameter / Thread Pitch: 1.25''- 12 tpi

Four of the following (4 RH thread)

Currie 2.63" Forged Johnny Joint
Bearing thru hole: 9/16"
Stud diameter / Thread Pitch: 1.25''- 12 tpi

Eight of the following (4 LH and 4 RH thread)

Forged Chromoly 2.63" Ballistic Joint
Bearing thru hole: 5/8''
Stud diameter / Thread Pitch: 7/8" - 14 tpi

Ballistic has the 1.25 and 7/8 shank Joints for $59.99 currently, and the Currie's are $44.95.

$45 per Ballistic Joint, $35 per Currie Joint.

So for the whole lot:

$540 for the Ballistics, $140 for the Currie's which comes to $680 total.

I would prefer to have all the joints accounted for to be sold before letting them go.

I'll wrap them and flat rate ship them to wherever.

Currie Joints are pending sale.

Ballistic Joints are still available, but I'm adding in the jam nuts so $50 each.

So that's ~$10 per joint saving after the normal Ballistic discount...and flat rate shipping saves more (Ballistic's shipping isn't the cheapest) :D

Back