• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Farewell SEC.....for now

BlurpleXJ

Blue. Purple. Blurple.
NAXJA Member
Well folks, the Army has decreed that I must leave the South. I'm bound for Fort Sill in Oklahoma next week to train for six months, and then probably overseas after that.

So, I just wanted to say that it's been a blast and that yall really are an organization I am pleased to be part of. I really appreciate the events you've put on (that I've been able to get to, anyhow) and the help I've been offered (special thanks Tim and Glenn on that one). I'll be rocking an SEC sticker on the window as long as I have the Blurple. With that, farewell and I wish yall the best in the future. If anyone has beer requests from the Midwest, let me know.

And just in case I get time for some jeeping during training....anyone know what chapter Oklahoma falls into?

Good luck man! Oklahoma is in the Red River chapter. Be warned, they are not nearly as active as the SEC. I just was in their forum and no one has posted anything in 2 days....

I'll be at their chapter event, the Rides of March down in central TX. If it works for you, head down and we'll see you there on the 18th for about 6 hours! Wish I could spend more, but that was all the time I could get free.

Great running with y'all at the Flog a couple years back.

Thank you for your service.

Back