• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ecomike's 60th birthday beach party RRC greet and meet

Thanks!!! Who and what is we? I might be able drag my adopted son down there for a few hours on Saturday. But I would like more details. Thanks for the where and when.

Mike you or anyone else from Naxja are welcome to join us Saturday on the county portion (free) of Surfside beach. We'll be setting up around 10 am, just East of Public Entrance #5.

Wish I could come out! Need plenty of pictures!

Staring to look like there maybe a BD-dinner party on Tuesday on my actual BD in the South Houston Area. As my kids are tied up most of the weekend with work. You all are invited!!!! I will post details later. In the mean time I will be at Galveston tomorow as planned and it seems several friends will be dropping by :) I may change the time noon-ish to about 2-3 PM at the beach????? Unless that is too late to meet some of you???

I am not planning to do any beach cooking like I had previously planned.... (the cooks, my kids, LOL, got stuck at work...

And I need to avoid too much sun due to the meds I am on :(

Wow, how time flies. Just heard we lost a great Naxja early founder, ex President, Woody

Details and comments are here.

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1121885&page=3

He helped about 6 of us start the RRC chapter about 8 years ago.

Makes me feel my age even more as my 60th BD approaches.

Staring to look like there maybe a BD-dinner party on Tuesday on my actual BD in the South Houston Area. As my kids are tied up most of the weekend with work. You all are invited!!!! I will post details later. In the mean time I will be at Galveston tomorow as planned and it seems several friends will be dropping by :) I may change the time noon-ish to about 2-3 PM at the beach????? Unless that is too late to meet some of you???

I am not planning to do any beach cooking like I had previously planned.... (the cooks, my kids, LOL, got stuck at work...

And I need to avoid too much sun due to the meds I am on :(
What time? Where?
I got called in for work tomorrow and it's kinda mandatory overtime, add to that it is 24 hours, it is hard to say no.

Well I made it to the beach and hung out there for 2 days and had a great time. No one other than me from NAXJA showed up :(

But my kids did show up after all. Late, but they did show up Monday....So I survived my 60th!!!

Wish we could have made it out. :( I miss the beach!

Back