• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Dunes Run

Who is gonna lead it? I have been once about 10 years ago. The only thing I know is that we need flags on our vehicles.:eyes:

Also, I need to know how many shirts to bring and to whom they belong. So I can package and mark them. Preferably by early evening Friday!

I'm in much the same way. The last time I was there was as a scout 15 years ago and all we did was camp. Do we really need a trail leader? It sounds like a play area that we could just ask that people stay in groups of at least two. How is CB reception out there? If it's pretty good and someone were to break something or get stuck, they could call help over.

Talk to Jared.

You really don't need anyone to "lead" Just need someone to keep count of everyone and make sure you don't lose anyone..its easy to do.

XJumpmaster said:
Meeting at the gate at 0900 hrs! $8.00 CASH plus flag plus mount. Do we want to ask for the $5 trail run donation?

Where they are already paying to get it, maybe we don't this time.

Back