• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Doubler/D20 Setup

xjh3

NAXJA Forum User
Considering selling this setup.

D&D Machine billet aluminum 231 planetary doubler box - 2.72:1
Early Bronco D20 with Jeep t-case pattern conversion - 2.46:1 (I think)
D20 comes with twinsticks and broken Jeep speedo conversion thingy.

Together this gives 6:36:1 when both cases are in low.

I bought this setup but with a Box4rocks doubler from Bobnoxious a couple years ago. I replaced the doubler with the full billet machined housing. I have had no issues with this at all. It has taken a beating on 37s. Looking down the road, I need something stronger than a stock D20 and there really aren't any upgrades available. Rear 32 spline output can be had but no options for the front.

Would be an awesome setup for someone with a 5spd. If I remember correctly, a stock front driveshaft fit in the rear with my 8.8 pushed back 1". Front shaft will need to be lengthened.

I made a mount that bolts to the floor for the twinsticks. I modified the stock 231 shifter for use with the doubler. This will obviously require cutting the floor.

$1500/bo

Lemme know if you have any questions.

Last edited:
4761fe89ec70752c617bef194a0fe09d.jpg

8fdd3ae021c9907baee215b45c048488.jpg

bd9da3355b187e492e39e736869203a5.jpg

This Doubler/D20 configuration offers a versatile and efficient solution for doubling guitar tones and achieving a wide sonic palette. The Doubler introduces a rich stereo spread, enhancing spatial depth, while the D20 complements with its transparent and dynamic preamp. The combination provides musicians with a powerful tool for creating lush textures, widening their sound, and adding dimension to performances. A must-have for those seeking sonic exploration and an enhanced live or studio experience.

This spambot is very ****ing lost and talking about something completely different. Go spam an audiophool forum instead of a jeep one, dingus.

Back