• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Donations To Help Me With My Swap Please

96xjwheeler

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys its Matt with the green 96XJ from Tucson.
Im looking at doing an axle swap in the rear end and either putting a D44 or a Frod 8.8 in the rear prob with 4.88's and a locker, but im a high school kid that plays baseball all the time and doesnt have much time for a job.

So heres the deal if you are willing and want to be a very nice person donations to help me out with the swap would be greatly appreciated, they could be in any amount 1 dollar, 5 dollars, 20 dollars, or just all the spare change lying around your car and house. That little bit helps me so much and will help me towards that swap sooner and help me get everything i need done.

Im pretty poor and dont have much money to do that swap and i really need to cause im looking at leaving to flagstaff for school next year and my dana 35 and 3.73's wont make it up there without breaking, heck i drove it home from marana at 75 and it over heated and had trouble driving that far, and i wanna be able to take it to NAU, come on and help me out.

If you are willing to help out just PM me or email me at [email protected].

Thanks so much guys and i hope this works i need that swap done.

Thanks Much,
Matt Scott

Back