• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Diffs and axle shafts

bobnoxious

NAXJA Forum User
XJ D44 shafts...rusty, but splines are straight. No bearings. Suitable for trail spares. $30/pair

XJ 8.25/29 spline shafts. $40/pair

Explorer 31 spline 8.8 shafts. $40/pair

XJ 29 spline 8.25, 3.55 gearing, complete. $60

XJ HP D30, early brakes (likely small joints...but I'm not checking), unknown gearing, complete. $50

XJ D35, early non c-clip, no brakes and needs axle bearings. $20

I see what appears to be a Scout D44 rear...can't imagine I have a CJ D44. Anyways, it's at the bottom of the pile, is a D44, has drums still on it, is 5x5.5 pattern, is old, and is SUA, so you do the math (I can't remember where it came from). $50

I also see what appears to be a D70 rear...don't know what it's out of, don't know the gear ratio. I believe it to be SRW. It's complete. $50

There's a 4.10 geared YJ D30 front, XJ HP D30 (gearing unknown), and an XJ LP D30 (3.55 gearing)...all with no axle shafts or knuckles. $20/each

ever find yourself in central/western mass? I'd like to buy that set of 8.8 shafts and maybe the D70 (if you could check gear ratio - looking for 4.10 or 4.56, and looking for 65" WMS-WMS or so) but Marion is a bit of a hike.

That D70 has my name written all over it.

hahaha, all yours man. It's a hell of a lot closer to you than me.

Not to sound like a dick, but...I'm not making/charging enough money for any of this stuff to either ship or transport.

The D70 is at the bottom of the pile, so I won't be checking it any time soon...but it'll be the last one to be put into the scrap pile.

If you're looking for good deals on some used stuff, get here with a fist full of cash fast. I'm moving, and it's just as easy to junk it all (easier actually)

asp, Scotty just called me...the D70 is yours

Fully understood. Was just wondering if you ever found yourself out my way for other reasons or happened to be passing by.

Anthony - on the off chance you could, any way you could grab the 8.8 shafts for me and forward them via the nac express? I'll be meeting Colin either tomorrow or Monday or something, can paypal you the money or pay direct

Ken, I'll see what I can do, but Scotty is grabbing the D70 for me and I'm not going to be able to go with him.

ahh.

Bob - got paypal? I can pay you direct if Scotty/Anthony can pick the shafts up.

ahh.

Bob - got paypal? I can pay you direct if Scotty/Anthony can pick the shafts up.
Ken, I'm just going to give Scotty cash for you. Just paypal me...

XJ D44 shafts...rusty, but splines are straight. No bearings. Suitable for trail spares. $30/pair SOLD

XJ 8.25/29 spline shafts. $40/pair

Explorer 31 spline 8.8 shafts. $40/pair SOLD

XJ 29 spline 8.25, 3.55 gearing, complete. $60 JUNKED

XJ HP D30, early brakes (likely small joints...but I'm not checking), unknown gearing, complete. $50 JUNKED

XJ D35, early non c-clip, no brakes and needs axle bearings. $20 JUNKED

I see what appears to be a Scout D44 rear...can't imagine I have a CJ D44. Anyways, it's at the bottom of the pile, is a D44, has drums still on it, is 5x5.5 pattern, is old, and is SUA, so you do the math (I can't remember where it came from). $50

I also see what appears to be a D70 rear...don't know what it's out of, don't know the gear ratio. I believe it to be SRW. It's complete. $50 SOLD

There's a 4.10 geared YJ D30 front, XJ HP D30 (gearing unknown), and an XJ LP D30 (3.55 gearing)...all with no axle shafts or knuckles. $20/each JUNKED

Thanks for the good deal, Bob. Scotty came by with the axle yesterday. It was 35 spline too!

Back