• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D44 High steer arms

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
C&S Fab 3/4" Dana 44 Highsteer arms

They are brand new never mounted. These arms are designed for a 9/16 Bolt to a flat top knuckle. The drivers side arm is predrilled with a 5/8 bolt hole and the longer passenger side arm has 2 5/8 bolt holes. 15* milled area for misallignment relief. I paid $150 for both.

$100 plus shipping from 29620

Sure, no prob. I actually took some pictures of them yesterday and forgot to post them.

Now, like I said, they are relief cut on both sides and are going to take bolts, rather than the factory conical washers and have straight 5/8 thru holes for bolts. I assume you'd be using Heim steering?

I'll ship them in a flat rate box so the shipping should be dirt cheap.

503070934_photobucket_24114_.jpg

503070934_photobucket_24115_.jpg

damnit man... I have my eyes on these but don't have the cash for em atm, and not sure they'll fit my knuckles. Are all flat top 44 knuckles the same as far as mounting these?

Well, they obviously aren't going anywhere in a hurry. lol Hell, if I have them long enough they'll eventually be free.

These are the same as the factory stud pattern. This is also the same pattern as 95% shops machine them to.

hmmmmmmmmmm...

I have a set of flat top knuckles I bought (fairly certain they are stock flat tops, too), just need to figure out if the knuckles I have are for going to 5x5.5 or not and find the cash.

I was gonna offer you that aw4 last week, but then I called for a shipping quote and they told me 250... :eek:

I'll have to see what else I can think of. Most of the stuff I have that is worth anything is heavy as hell!

I was gonna offer you that aw4 last week, but then I called for a shipping quote and they told me 250... :eek:

I'll have to see what else I can think of. Most of the stuff I have that is worth anything is heavy as hell!

lol, Better hurry. I got several PMs about these. I sure would like an AW4. How about you just drive it down for the crawl? I won't need it before then anyway.

No problem, I had no real way of getting it to you. Good luck!

Back