• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

D30 4.56 Yukon gear Std Rt 00-01 ( i think)

Mr.Smith

NAXJA Forum User
I picked up a NIB set of 4.56 gears from a friend of mine who was getting out of jeeping. He had a cherokee which I thought was a 98 like mine, but I was apparently wrong and didn't even look at he boxes till months after the fact. Anyway, he had a 2000 XJ with a Std Rotation Dana 30 Short Pinion axle. I obviously cannot use this kit in my reverse HP. Looking to part ways with the front R&P, I would prefer not to ship it but can do so if someone pays for the ride.

I didn't look around a lot for pricing but East Coast Gear Supply sells it for $272 just R&P. I'll go $225.00 & you get shipping and I'll throw in an unused but opened Master install kit from Yukon as well, or $250 for all and I'll pick up shipping. Prices are pretty firm as it is all new stuff but I'm open to suggestions. Gears are located in Georgetown KY, 40324

Feel free to contact me via text/call and I will send pictures as needed.
859-six 8 four- 5622
thanks for looking
Brian

Back