• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Crawl registration is OPEN

Now I have to get the tow rig ready, nothing like last year though. Just new belt/hoses, flush, extra tranny cooler and wire in some driving lights and a CB

Tim add a bbq ticket to mine, I will pay when I get there. I think my girlfriend is going to get to go.

I won't be able to get there until mid day on Friday though. She has to work Thursday night.

Come find me when you arrive. I'll have the packets and we can add at that point.

My buddy Mike here in Roanoke registered for the crawl and joined NAXJA but has not received any confirmation yet. Can I get someone to check see if all is well with his member ship/registration

I forwarded his information to Membership on 6/10 and he'll be processed in the next batch.

Everyone that is signed up, please visit the Crawl forum and sign up for the easy and the moderate rides - and the two sunset rides. If you are riding hard trails.

We are doing pre-event ride sign ups for easy and moderate to alleviate the confusion in the mornings and get all the groups up the mountain in a timely manner. We aren't doing a formal sign up for hard - although there will be scheduled departure times.

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1121355

http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1121356

Thanks!

Are we having a pott luck dinner with the BBQ this year like last year? My girlfriend wants to bring food!

What is the evening plans for Fri/sat?

Friday is potluck. There is a sign up in the crawl forum. Bring your own meat. SEC BOD will provide fire to grill.

Saturday is the BBQ and raffle. That is BYOB and 1 meal ticket is included with registration. Additional tickets are available for purchase at the event.

PacificEd is leading twilight runs to the overlooks on Thursday and Friday.

Friday is potluck. There is a sign up in the crawl forum. Bring your own meat. SEC BOD will provide fire to grill.

Saturday is the BBQ and raffle. That is BYOB and 1 meal ticket is included with registration. Additional tickets are available for purchase at the event.

PacificEd is leading twilight runs to the overlooks on Thursday and Friday.

Awesome! Thank you!

Back