• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

comp cut

bluejeepkid

NAXJA Forum User
gonna be attempting a rear comp cut on my xj here in a few months. anybody got any good pics for ideas/inspiration??

thanks

comp cut with a 12" bob

untitledbbbbbbbbb.jpg

Thanks Rob. Do you have any pics facing the hatch area?

thanks rob!
anybody else got any pics?!

My work in progress

Still needs the right springs in the rear and a lot of other stuff

awesome! anybody else?

Not sure if this is what you are looking for or not...

DSCN0549.jpg

DSCN0432.jpg

Lol that's a little more....drastic then what I'm looking for haha. Nice rig tho!

It gives me plenty of ideas for mine though. I've creeped on that build thread more than wanna admit. Lol
andrew quit being a p bag and start cutting

Says the guy that has no axles...:kissyou:

what size tires are you planning on running? this was all I ended up needing for 37's and a 4" stretch. super basic and simple. just the way I like it

37's
That may be all I end up doing. I want to cut as little as possible, obviously.

37's

That may be all I end up doing. I want to cut as little as possible, obviously.

I fit 37s with the normal cut and fold. No welding required. It requires centering the tire in the wheel well though. Not sure how much you want to stretch the rear.

This was all I needed for 37s and 2" of rear stretch. Stretched the wheel well about 6" with a filler piece and had some custom armor made to help clean it up. I think it looks a lot better then a true comp cut.

IMG_6975_zps4552260b.jpg

Back