• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

CoFest Information

We drove 24 to Colorado Springs in 2009 for the XRRA finals, didn't seem like a bad drive, just no fuel stops for miles...but we didn't go further west into the mountains.

If we get that close to Moab and don't go, my wife will lose her mind.

Thanks for the info, we'll discuss as we put this years travel plans together.

mac 'go west young man!' gyvr

Just tell her Moab will be 120 degrees in the shade that time of year!

Btw. Posted in event forum about trails. I know last time there was discussion of a trip for billings or 21rd. I'd like to get some idea of what folks run out there to see how far done the jeep needs to be.

Normally I'd be possibly up for it, but we wouldn't be bringing the buggy this time.

I however would be more up for a long weekend trip to hit up a few of those later in the year if you're interested.

Got our RV site reserved for the week, and a motel room in Moab for the next few days after. We did a couple days in Moab before Cofest 2014, it wasn't too bad, under 100. National parks were crowded, trails were not.

We are.

Last I checked their website was awaiting an upgrade, can reservations be made now?

And we may need to switch our Moab to before CoFest, depending on whether or not Cindy has any desire to keep her job, big changes coming at the restaurant in July/August. We'll hopefully know more after 2/22

If you are a train fan, it's way worth it. It's a very cool ride. We took Zac when he was young, and I had to carry him off the train in Durango, screaming and grabbing at the train, because he didn't want to get off. :)

Back