• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Classical Mythology, I need college book help ASAP

XJ Eric

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

I'm trying to do my final exam (online classes, I hate em) in Mythology and Folklore. Not exactly my cup of tea.

ANYway, I've misplaced my d%!n book. In the exam, I'm told I need to look at a specific page and read a section.

The book:
Classical Mythology, 9th ed., Morford/Lenardon, Oxford UP, ISBN 0195397703

The question: . List the comparative rites between Christianity and those of Attis found in the italicized paragraph on page 197.

I'm NOT asking for the answer. If someone could help me out and get me just that paragraph, you'd be saving my butt. I can figure out the answer on my own.
I'm in a time crunch gotta have it turned in by midnight tonight.

Any help would be much appreciated!

-Eric

Hey all,

I'm trying to do my final exam (online classes, I hate em) in Mythology and Folklore. Not exactly my cup of tea.

ANYway, I've misplaced my d%!n book. In the exam, I'm told I need to look at a specific page and read a section.

The book:
Classical Mythology, 9th ed., Morford/Lenardon, Oxford UP, ISBN 0195397703

[/FONT][/FONT]

Lol I just packed that book for my move... I'll cut the box open stand by.

Last edited:
PM inbound, Caution it's fairly large and not dialup friendly... lol dialup.

I loved Mythology that was a fun class.
Are you going to Columbia college?

Greatly appreciated sir. and Yes, I'm going to columbia college
Online only anymore. The nearest satelite campus is an hour away. I HATE online classes. My GPA has dropped a full point.

You're welcome
I'm going to start doing online only. I've been doing 1 online 1 in class. After I move my nearest campus will be 4 hours away.
It's going to suck losing that chunk of GI bill.

Yeah, that's a really nice part of living in 29 Palms. The college on base is based in San Diego so I get paid San Diego BAH to live in 29 Palms and attend college.

Back