• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chaos Offroad Park Spring Stompede

themauler

NAXJA Forum User
Hello NAXJA,

I am looking for a new place to ride and found Chaos Offroad Park in WV. Seems to be pretty mild with some rock gardens/obstacles. Not sure if I want to do a day trip or spend the $65 for the weekend and the events/games that they have. It is May 13-15.

This will be my first trip out on 35s and was going to echo this and see if there was any other interest in having some XJs up there as well.

Here is the event website

Anyone interested or have some experience in the park? :eeks1:

Sadly I have not made it to the actual park yet, and it is up and coming but I think it has some pretty good stuff. I'm friends with the operator and he's a great guy. The park is also growing every year. From what I know of the people running it and the people who have been there, I'd say it's probably worth the trip for the weekend.

I can put you in touch with more people via FB if you want.

And if you don't know of it already check out Big Dogs Offroad in Gore, VA. Like Chaos, it is event-only but there are 5 or 6 a year and it is a more established location, mild to wild.

And if you don't know of it already check out Big Dogs Offroad in Gore, VA. Like Chaos, it is event-only but there are 5 or 6 a year and it is a more established location, mild to wild.

Hmmm. I remember hearing about land issues for them a year or two ago but it looks like it got resolved. Both similarly priced but May 30 - April 1. Both look good but Big Dogs is closer to VA Beach and the South East in general.

Anyone want to go to either?

Hmmm. I remember hearing about land issues for them a year or two ago but it looks like it got resolved. Both similarly priced but May 30 - April 1. Both look good but Big Dogs is closer to VA Beach and the South East in general.

Anyone want to go to either?

FYI they are roughly 20 mins from each other

This can be deleted. Going to The Big Dogs Icebreaker Event instead

Back