• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Built Fullwidth 00 XJ for Trade

saybye

NAXJA Forum User
just wanting to see whats out there, kinda wanting a new look. ive had this thing about four years now and its been an awesome trail rig. runs/shifts great. no mechanical problems. very solid, dependible rig. 108,xxx miles on it. the guy i bought it from drove it daily and everything thats been done to it from then til now has either been done by me or ive had someone do it. thats the reason i built it, because i knew it had a good drivetrain in it and it wouldnt leave me stranded...

stock 4.0, auto, no carpet, cd player w/ ipod hookup, woodgrain :), has
heat, has a/c too but it needs to be recharged.

axles: fullwidth 44 and 9 inch out of a 76 F150. the axles were COMPLETELY rebuilt three years ago when i put them under it.
front: rust's 5.5 tj springs, short arm setup, full nitro chromo shafts, spicer joints, 5.13 gears, full detroit locker. i just changed out the drive flanges for some manaul milemarker hubs to make it better driver friendly during turkey season. (yes i hunt out of it)
rear: four linked, stretched 3 inches, heim uppers, bushing lowers, 3.5 bds tj springs, full chromo alloy usa shafts, 5.13 years with spool.

rocklights and lights mounted on window cowl. headlights/tail lights work.

tires: 36x12.5x15's TSL SX's up front, regular TSL's out back. if someone wanted to keep their tires and me keep mine since mine as obviously mismatched i wouldnt have a problem with that.

has rock sliders. i have all four doors but as of this past riding season, they will not go back on, but they will come with it so you can sell them
or do what u want with them.

its drives pretty well down the road. i drive it almost every weekend from the house to our hunting lease to camp/ride/hunt/drink beer.

its chopped and beat up. ive wheeled it hard, but its also been taken care of as far as maintenance and up keep go. windshield is cracked. driver seat could be replaced. its broken a few times which cherokees are notorious for. ive threw a few welds on it and kept using it. works for me, just want the new owner to be aware of it.

has a clean TN title and i have the title in hand. you can register this and drive it,(i have it tagged right now and drive it on the weekends short distances) i wouldnt drive it too far due to no doors, no mirrors and no sway bars.

interested in maybe another cherokee, grand cherokee, yj or tj. might also be interested in a comanchee. if no one wants to trade then it looks like ill be transforming it to a buggy and going to one tons. text or call 423-315-1598.

jeep1-2.jpg

jeep-5.jpg

dig1.jpg

dig2.jpg

dig.jpg

dig4.jpg

dig5.jpg

dig3.jpg

206338_917181124895_38410137_42532835_5662294_n.jpg

What is your asking price?

not really looking to sell, to be honest i dont even know where to begin on pricing this thing. i would actually prolly come out better just parting it out since the body its beat up. i will trade up or down. i also have a nice 2005 yz 250F i could throw in if someone wanted me to trade up. woods/trail bike its entire life. can give more details later if someone were interested in both...
P1010550.jpg

Back