• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BPI Fab XJ winch bumper and rear bumper with tire carrier

Peregrine

NAXJA Forum User
BPI Fab XJ front winch bumper for sale. Only installed a short time and looks perfect...near new condition. Mounted to vehicle but never used to pull and never off road. (garage kept vehicle) Recessed winch mount, d-rings, brushguard, light tabs on guard, upgraded grade 8 hardware, and steering box support. (sandblasted and powdercoated similar to Rubicon Express gray...done by blast-tec and mile high powdercoating in Denver) BPI has ceased making bumpers for XJ's...they are the company who produced the bumpers for Poison Spyder Customs when they were located in Colorado. Already removed from vehicle and ready to go. Winch and lights not included. Pictures were just taken prior to removal and are accurate of condition. Asking $475
008.jpg

009.jpg

014.jpg

BPI Fab XJ rear bumper with tire carrier. Same as above...installed for a short time and looks brand new. Will hold up to a 35" tire securely, d-rings, 2" hitch, tie-in brackets to frame rail, high lift jack holder, antenna mount, adjustable width tire mount, grade 8 hardware, and ORO LED license plate/brake light. Swing arm will lock in place when open and closed position. Sand Blasted and powdercoated the same as the winch bumper. Removed from vehicle and ready to go. Asking $900
015.jpg

029.jpg

030.jpg

013.jpg

Willing to negotiate and will give a good deal to someone who wants them both. PM with questions. Thanks

Still for sale. It's my last part from the rig. Get that tire off your roof or out of your cargo area and get this out of my garage. I gotta move on! BPI frame rail nut strips are now included with sale.

Just wanted to thank everyone in the Colorado Chapter who has helped me with my XJ over the years. Maybe one day I will build another. In the meantime, I will have this BPI Bumper as a garage ornament. If you know anyone seriously interested, please email me at [email protected]. Perhaps I will see some of you on the trails in the future. Take care and be safe.
-Scott

Back