• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BOD Run.

POSJ

NAXJA Forum User
We still going to run Chimney Rock down here in Tucson then grill at my house? If yes when is everybody free? If we choose to we can do a club newb style run then have a meeting at my house with paying members attending too. Let me know.

i'd love to but i dont have a wheelable rig at the moment

How much do you guys need to be able to wheel? A stock rig can make it to the play area, and there are obstacle for any build of a rig from stock to rock. We can include more people and not just us if you guys want. Then we would have more seats and would could have an actual members only run with a meeting at the end...just saying.

Last weekend in Feb, 26th or 27th work best? Wanna make it a members only run or just us BOD dudes? I would like to get this worked out in the next couple days in case we want to do the members only run.

Im still in but not for the 26th like we thought I got some conference going on all day now. We could turn it into a members only run though id be down

Back