• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big changes for SC Rednek...

SC Rednek

NAXJA Forum User
So, it's my last day in the Air Force! After 4 years at the academy and then another 8 years, it's going to be a big change. But still trying to get a new job, anyone in the Huntsville/Chattanooga/Nashville area have anything for a computer engineer? Or, just come over to Winchester TN around 7 PM and come have some beer and shine, I want a good redneck party!

Last edited:
Congratulations man! Are you going to get The LACS to play your party tonight? They owe you one for using your Jeep in their video!!!

Congrats and thanks for serving! GL on the job search.

As much as I hate that "country rap" shit like the lacs do, it was a good chance to show off my jeep!

Had a bunch of people show up tonight, although only 3 other XJ's. Wish more people had come over though, I still got several dozen beers in my fridge

But, since I'm now unemployed, if you need anything done and want to toss me a few dollars or beers to work on it, let me know!

As much as I hate that "country rap" shit like the lacs do, it was a good chance to show off my jeep!

Had a bunch of people show up tonight, although only 3 other XJ's. Wish more people had come over though, I still got several dozen beers in my fridge

But, since I'm now unemployed, if you need anything done and want to toss me a few dollars or beers to work on it, let me know!

Are you looking just around TN or all over? SC has a lot of job growth right now. I think last year we were ranked number 3 in the nation for growth. GL again! If you were closer we'd be talking jeep projects.

I would make an Air Force joke, but ever since my last deployment I halfway like you guys. Congrats, and good luck in the job market.

Back