• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Big Bear Wheeling 6/23/13

Alpha 1-4

NAXJA Forum User
The IE Meet & Greet is having it's first wheeling trip this weekend!
We will be meeting at the Discovery Center Located at: 40971 North Shore Drive/ Hwy 38, Fawnskin CA 92333 @ 9:00am Sunday Morning and heading out to the trails from there. The plan is to run Gold Mountain South to North.

Be sure to bring:

Spare tire (Full size)
Lug Wrench
Recovery straps
Basic hand tools
Extra fluids (Engine oil, ATF, Coolant)

Also:

Camera(s)
Cooler with snacks and drinks for lunch
Water, soda, juice whatever
Sunscreen
Hat
Sunglasses

You get the idea, this should be a fun day of wheeling for everyone.

FYI this is the weekend of the largest Enduro motorcycle event in Big Bear. Be prepared to run into some motorcycles racing each other. Should be hundreds of bikes on Saturday, not too sure how many of them stay for Sunday.

I was already planning on wheeling up in Big Bear this sunday. I have 4 trucks going(2 Xjs and 2 toyotas) and we are dong heartbreak ridge aka pontiac sluice if you wanna do that with us instead.

I looked up Pontiac Sluice trail and it looks like a good alternate to GM. Really lloking to runa trail that everyone (stock to mild) can have fun with. I'm going to be there all weekend already, but we will be meeting 9:00 am at the Discovery Center on the North shore.

Hey everyone I just got off the phone with Alpha 1-4 and he is already headed up. There is a group so far of 4 vehicles meeting Sunday morning at 7am at the Stater Bros parking lot off the 91 and La Sierra. Anyone who wants to meet there and then caravan up to the Discovery Center just let me know or Ill see you at the parking lot. My number is 949-274-1546. Text me if you have any questions.

I might be going with my Red XJ and my friend with red TJ might come as well. My name is Louie and his name is Jon.

Jon can't make it and I just got back from seeing Man of Steel (Two thumbs up!)

If I wake up early enough I'll go try to go tomorrow. .

Back