• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

beadlock wheels, set of 4, 15x10, 5x5.5

X1994J

NAXJA Forum User
Up for sale is a set of 4, 15 x 10 wheels, with DIY beadlocks welded to them. These have been professionally welded and have zero leaks. I have been running these for about 2 years with no issues, I will have them cleaned up and plan on blasting the outers so they will be easy to prime / paint for the buyer. I will include the nuts and bolts as well. I should have these off tonight and broken down tomorrow. Asking 450.00 for the set of 4. Thanks, Cory.

Here they are new when first mounted...
0705102002.jpg

Recent pic..
IMG_0036.jpg

Are the wheels nice and straight?? IE can they roll down the road with no issues??
Do you use weights to balance and if so how much does it take??

thanks
themud

Wheels are straight and true. I drove it on the freeway to work and back for a year with these on with no issues. I did put 8 oz. of bb's in each one and they drove great. I never did throw them on a machine.

No, there was nothing wrong with shipping them.. I was going to have you ship them to me... Do you remember what it cost to ship 4 rims?

Back