• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Azusa canyon ohv today, sunday 12-14.

I believe I saw on FB that its closed. Something about the water crossing being too high...

you guys should have heard the Ranger explaining how that if his Jeep couldn't cross the water then nobody could. It was rather funny considering he was standing next to a truck with 56 inch tires.

I need to go up to pine cove this year and play in the snow. I got a nice heater in the new to me jeep. :)
Mind you i won't get out, if i get stuck i'll have the wife hook up the winch.
Just saying

A bewitching winch wench. OK. I'm done.

AE0F5FC9-37BF-4C7C-AF00-BDDBC029B4F2_zpstrkuv6lo.jpg

I'm not too far from Bee Canyon. I'll have to check it out one of these says.

Bee canyon/Indian truck trail should be alot more interesting now :)
disclaimer: Not my photo.

Well i see a place to get a dent for my new to me jeep.Man that looks like a lot of fun to me.haHa, If i can get this thing done i'll PM you about doing a day run if you would like.I could get a couple more rigs to go, i think. Right now i am replacing my freeze plugs, got a leakier in one, so i want to make sure she is safe to run.
:repair: almost done with her. :party:

Ok Scott,sounds good.
That was just the entrance past double check retreat from hwy 74. If i can get away from work this weekend I'm going to check it out personally and I'll post some pics (in a new thread as to not completely derail this one:D ).

Back