• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ares Fab

Johnnie Walker

Piece of Fish!
NAXJA Member
Anyone deal with them recently?
I contacted them via their website with a couple questions, a couple weeks ago and have heard nothing in response.
Things like this make me not want to deal with certain vendors/companies, based on their lack of respect to at least acknowledge that they intend to answer the question or respond.

I was dealing with them back in January/February of this year via email and responses were received in timely fashion.

I will say he mentioned something about family problems (about a brother IIRC) and would wonder if that has escalated in some fashion.

When I posted my write-up I sent him an email so that he could take a look at it and respond if he thought it were necessary. I was a bit surprised that I did not hear anything back, but wrote it off on account of the fact that it did not require a response.

Bummer if something is going on. Any way you slice it a lack of response is bad news. Only question is "Why?"

Not sure what happened. We get a ton of emails everyday. And always answer them. We have had some people get sick in our span folders. It a cost of doing business when dealing with large quantities of customers. I'll pm you to find out what your email is.

Back