• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in the Denver area hiring?

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
Well, I lost my job a few weeks ago, and have been filling applications out like crazy. If anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring please let me know.

Damn dood, how'd that happen?

What are you looking to get into for work?

My wife's company is always looking for good warehouse staff and they pay pretty decent (wanna say $15/hr to start) and would offer forklift certification if you don't already have it.

It's a drive though, I70 and Chambers area.

You have my digits if you want more info.

Well, I lost my job a few weeks ago, and have been filling applications out like crazy. If anyone knows of anywhere that is hiring please let me know.

You might have to wait for Trump to deport all the competition..... :roflmao:

Seriously though........ I am serious :fuse:

Definitely one thing I appreciate about my wife's bosses. They're German, the company is German based. Her bosses have dual citizenship and embrace the Republican views of the American lifestyle. Took all interested employees - on company dime - to go get their CCW's. Holds an annual company Shooting Competition event. The CEO is massively concerned with employing only documented legal citizens. I've considered going to work for them..... but they can't afford me unfortunately.

The problem generally has been finding honest guys that don't have extensive criminal backgrounds and aren't lying about being on probation or parole....... or have angry ex's that bait them into violating restraining orders...... If they're not getting hooked up for failing to report to their PO or doing something stupid to attract Police interest.... they're getting jailed because of an angry woman....... lol

Last edited:
The problem generally has been finding honest guys that don't have extensive criminal backgrounds and aren't lying about being on probation or parole....... or have angry ex's that bait them into violating restraining orders...... If they're not getting hooked up for failing to report to their PO or doing something stupid to attract Police interest.... they're getting jailed because of an angry woman....... lol
Seems like they can at least pass a U-A.

I don't know if my shop is still hiring, but if you:
Can pee clean (including all "legal" substances), at the drop of a hat.
Can make it to work on time, on a consistent basis.
Can wear hard hat, steel toes, safety glasses, without being told.
Can work outdoors in ALL weather conditions.
Can greet each day with a problem-solving mind set.
Have a mechanical aptitude, and a strong work ethic.
Have the ability to work in a tight-knit team, while taking responsibility for your own actions.

You would be a good fit for the organization that employs me.

Industry experience is helpful, but not required.
Heavy equipment experience is helpful, but not required.
Welding experience is helpful, but not required.

Last I heard, they start at $15/hour.

LMK if you want a reference.

My company is hiring for entry finance spots. Requires licensing/ this is a heavy customer service role. let me know if you want to know more.

Back