• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have experience with OffroadArmor.Net here in CO?

Yup, JD (jdxj) is on the list here.

The naughty list or nice?

I don't see any posts from him on vendor advertisement or specials over the last year (maybe I missed it) and the vender feedback forum on the main page only shows one feedback thread for aresfab... Is there a Colorado vendors page/feedback section I am missing?

Sorry, pretty new here. Still learning my way around.

I heard only one complaint, on another board. If JD was in the practice of screwing people over, the people on this board would have something to say about that.

That aside, I have one of his bumpers from the COFest raffle (you can't even buy the steel for what I paid). I like the simplicity of the design, I get compliments for the appearance. :)

If I were to pay full price, I would ask JD to do two things:
1) Add enough steel to tie in the last hole for the factory tow hook.
2) "Slot" the mounting holes for ease of installation. My 25 year old XJ has been tweaked a couple times. Some adjust-ability would have eased my install.

HTH

Thank you for the info :) I am discussing things with him through email. I see a few of his bumpers on craigslist, ofrroadarmor.net and faceboook and they all look a little different here and there. Do you by chance have pics of yours you could share with me?

I don't see any posts from him on vendor advertisement or specials over the last year (maybe I missed it) and the vender feedback forum on the main page only shows one feedback thread for aresfab... Is there a Colorado vendors page/feedback section I am missing?

Sorry, pretty new here. Still learning my way around.

We are a vender here just haven't had much time for posts etc. Busy building stuff!:gee:

But he means I'm a member i think^

BTW we do 10% off for Naxja redletters

Here's how to install the bumper if you are an old guy with no help.

Installed.

CASCADE%20CREEK%2009192015%20%2042.jpg

I'll get a few more pics up today.

We are a vender here just haven't had much time for posts etc. Busy building stuff!:gee:

But he means I'm a member i think^

BTW we do 10% off for Naxja redletters

Hello
How long have you been a vendor on here? I'm always looking at the Vendors for stuff(sponsor info).I didn't see your name on the vendors list, that or i am blind. Nice to see another company making parts and stuff for us XJ crowd.

Welcome to Naxja.

Scott

R.O.R.

Hello
How long have you been a vendor on here? I'm always looking at the Vendors for stuff(sponsor info).I didn't see your name on the vendors list, that or i am blind. Nice to see another company making parts and stuff for us XJ crowd.

Welcome to Naxja.

Scott

Hey we've been a vendor for 6 months or so, I've been a member for 8-10 yrs now. Just been to busy to do any posting etc :gee:

Maybe with this picture, you can see what I'm going to do next...

bumper%200%202%201024x768.jpg

So your gonna add steel to tie into the extra hole but you didn't bother to use the hole in the picture that has no Bolt?:looney::looney: HEHE just kiding

BTW send me some pics or a sketch of which holes you had trouble with maybe i can elongate them a bit! although i have put on some really bent up jeeps and not had trouble with em lining up!

my email is
[email protected]
or text is fine to
719-313-0005

Back