• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone going to be in or around Chicago or MSN this weekend? Parts train for Jeepm@n

kastein

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hey guys I'm gonna be in Chicago and Madison this weekend and am trying to get a dana 30 steering knuckle to Jeepm@n. Anyone around that area that knows him? I can pass it off anytime Saturday afternoon or evening in the Chicago area then going to Madison for the night and will probably be there through Sunday or Monday, when I will be heading back east.

Where does he live? I will bE in Madison this weekend to watch the arena cross races. I'll hElp if I can.
Kevin

I live about an hour and 20 minutes north of Green Bay. Athelstane,WI is where. I could get to Green Bay and have none Naxja contacts that go to Appleton, WI. Feel free to call me if need be 715-216-4422.

Worst case scenario I can Paypal shipping cash and a little more for the hassle.

If I were driing this trip I would gladly complete the delivery but my buddies gf is driving and she won't do it. Sorry I can't help man :/
Kevin

Sorry I didn't see earlier. You can drop the parts off here if you want.

I'm not going to be able to driver them the last 4hrs... Atleast not tomorrow.
I would be more inclined to spend the gas if he was a Member :D

-Ron

Last edited:
I had my plans change abruptly due to weather and traffic and am still on the east coast. Looks like USPS will be doing the parts train...

Back