• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone been to Beasley Knob?

Ben824

NAXJA Forum User
I have heard a little about it but was curious if anyone here has had any first hand experience there? I was thinking about getting some buddies together to try it out sometime around thanksgiving. Most of us are in college so that is probably the next time we will all be together back home. How difficult are the trails? My cousins will want to go but their XJs are stock for now and probably won't be lifted by the time we want to go so I wanted to see if it was something a stock XJ could handle without any major damages. I'm trying to find something that we can have fun wheeling on without really breaking anything since we all rely on our Jeeps to get us back to school. Any feedback is helpful. Thanks in advance guys.

Andy, from Ironman 4x4 Fab, called me this weekend about that place. He said there were quite a few hill climbs and some good trails. Nothing really hard though. Hope that helps. I have not been yet.

I saw that post when I searched and it looks like a fun time. If anyone else has been please let me know what you thought and what kinda damage you received because we don't aren't trying to tear up our pride and joys just want a fun day in the woods. I have rocker guards so I'm not worried there but the others don't and only one guy has steal bumpers. I have been up to the trail at Amicalola Falls which was fun but not quite the excitement we were looking for although I would definitely go back.

Back