• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody interested in a NorCo Christmas Party?

old_man

NAXJA Forum User
I posted this in the staging area but I have talked to several people and they didn't see it, so here it is.

I was wondering if anybody was going to be interested in a Norco Christmas Party?

Anybody else?

My daughter was a pastry chef and I was thinking of having her do some of her magic.

I need to hear from you guys so we can figure out a date.

Nothing fancy, just everybody brings a snack or maybe a bottle of wine. I will probably do some hot cider and mulled wine and some pastries.

I'm thinking Monday or Tuesday evening. Wednesday could also be an option if you guys want. I need some input. It will only be a go if more than one or two are interested.

Canceled due to lack of interest.

Wish I could.

Still in Georgia which is causing all sorts of fun timing with trying to coordinate Colorado stuff.

I'd say we try for a M&G sometime mid-late January? Still can be a Holiday/Xmas party...just maybe after everyone is back in town, not so broke, etc. :laugh:

Back