• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody in the San Diego region have a press brake available?

Anak

Stranger
NAXJA Member
I need to bend two brackets. 3/16" thick x 4" wide. I need a nice, crisp bend, inside and out. Ninety degrees.

Can bring beer.

Any chance the local metal material supply shop could do it? I know back here, it's far easier to buy my material and have them cut and bend it. Usually costs less than a buck a cut, or bend.

David Bricker / SYR

If you want to come up to Anaheim I could them for you.

Any chance the local metal material supply shop could do it? I know back here, it's far easier to buy my material and have them cut and bend it. Usually costs less than a buck a cut, or bend.

David Bricker / SYR

They probably can, but there is probably also a several day lead time. They will close by noon tomorrow. Odds are decidedly against it if I want them soon. But I could probably get them to do it by the end of next week.

Thank you Alek21, but I don't think I can fit in that much of a drive this time. I appreciate it though.

I need to bend two brackets. 3/16" thick x 4" wide. I need a nice, crisp bend, inside and out. Ninety degrees.

Can bring beer.

Really wish I could help you out.
:rof:
REALLY.

They probably can, but there is probably also a several day lead time. They will close by noon tomorrow. Odds are decidedly against it if I want them soon. But I could probably get them to do it by the end of next week.

Thank you Alek21, but I don't think I can fit in that much of a drive this time. I appreciate it though.

Advantage for living in a dinky town. I walk in, tell them what I need. they cut, bend and I pay. In and out in 10 minutes. Sorry it takes so much longer in the big city.

David Bricker / SYR

No problem let me know if you change your mind.

Back