• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another One Bites The Dust...

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Decided after 5+ years together, it was time to go ahead and ask the question.

Yeah, I know I know...twas well overdue as several here know...and would frequently comment on :laugh:

14095936_1466691040023060_4444933667521081350_n_zpsyxzk321b.jpg

In case you're wondering, this is a photo capture from a video (Mike's).

The photographer is Tim from CRAWL.

This was at the top of Wheeler, had planned on this last year but didn't have things ready body panel wise :laugh:

A couple of Tim's shots:

unnamed_zpsk8nj6ujg.jpg

And yes...I proposed with an O-Ring :laugh:

I wasn't about to take her ring (hand made in ~1923 be her great grandfather) on the trail and risk losing it.

unnamed%201_zpsftddgsa4.jpg

:D

She will be showing all the girls her new ring from NAPA ...and we know it's from the Harbor Freight collection...lol...

Awesome, man, o-ring and all! Congrats! :cheers:

Congrats.

Where are you getting married. If it is up in the hills, I can perform the ceremony for you. I did Led's.

By the way, if you think you have any say in where it is, you delude yourself. Just shut up and sign the checks.

If I read it right, you put off asking because you had to work on the Jeep. If she reads this, you are dead meat.

Congrats!

:cheers:

Congrats.

Where are you getting married. If it is up in the hills, I can perform the ceremony for you. I did Led's.

By the way, if you think you have any say in where it is, you delude yourself. Just shut up and sign the checks.

If I read it right, you put off asking because you had to work on the Jeep. If she reads this, you are dead meat.

It will be Her buggy...;-)

Congratulations Justin! When I proposed, I used some S.S. TIG filler formed into a ring. :) She still wears it when we travel.

-Jon

Back