• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Am I sitting on a gold mine?

blakews2217

NAXJA Forum User
A few years ago, I traded my rusty 00xj 4.0 aw4 for a just as rusty 89mj, 4.0 renix pugot ba5/10. On it was a set of micky thompson limited edition signiture series wheels. I buried them deep in the garage because they looked pretty good, and I wanted to run my steel wheels on 31s for the winter. I forgot about them til my brother found them. A quick google shows these as a very limited run of wheels (640 sets) but are they desirable? I may keep them to run a street tire when I have to drive it on the road, but tempted to sell them and get more jeep parts. Any input is very appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A pic along with the diameter/width/backspace/ and bolt pattern would help!

They're worth what somebody's prepared to pay for them but, while attractive (imho) they don't look anything special & I doubt there's many that would distinguish between them & any similar wheels.

That ad that Ralph found is just hype. (yes - I'm being polite).

They're worth what somebody's prepared to pay for them but, while attractive (imho) they don't look anything special & I doubt there's many that would distinguish between them & any similar wheels.

That ad that Ralph found is just hype. (yes - I'm being polite).

I figured. Mine arnt in too bad a shape. I’ll toss some 31s on them for the street then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back