• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aluminum boat, motor, trailer for sale

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to sell our little boat, motor, and trailer and fuel tank (I'll even toss in an extra gas can...with gas).

It's an 11' 9" hull with trailer and we have a 5 HP yamaha 2 stroke. Everything works well. We've run it up and down the Silver River here in Ocala to Silver Springs, it's been out on Lake Weir, and we've run it through the Dora Canal down between Tavares and Mt Dora. It's just not big enough for a family of 5 and even if it was we don't use it enough and the money would be more beneficial at this time.

I have the title (clear) for the boat and the registration for the trailer (homemade on the registration for the trailer). The boat is listed as a 1960 and the trailer as a 1964.

Looking for $650 OBO. WIll make a package deal with my pop up camper which is also for sale or put both in trade together for a car trailer. http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1094594

Will consider trade for some 35-36" tires for a 16" rim. 1/2 tread or so and must hold air.

Or for 2 315/75-16 tires (must be MT tread IE BFG, procomp, goodyear etc) must be in VERY good shape.

Back