• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

AJ's Offroad Rockrails

Skwerly

NAXJA Forum User
Just got off the phone with AJ from AJ's offroad, WHAT a nice guy! I ordered his 3/16 inch Super Rails for my 88 Cherokee, 225.00. Beats every competitor i've seen (Namely Warn...) by way over 100.00! Then we got to talkin about wheelin' and whatnot, and I mentioned that I was a member of this great club NAXJA. He says "well why didn't you say so? NAXJA members get 10.00 off any order". Needless to say, I'm happy, and he had them IN STOCK, he's firing them out tomorrow for me. Anyway, the point of my rambling is if you are in the market for rock rails, I would consider AJ's first. Here is the link to where I found them at: http://www.ajsoffroadarmor.com/Rockrails/srails.html.

Good Deal... You will not be disappointed, I have his RR and have abused them, They hold up great!

I have the new super rails on mine. There really Beefy. you will have to get used to them sticking out a little bit, hwn your getting in your jeep. its like a little step. I have dents in them and they have had my whole jeep leaned onto one of them. They hold up really well. You will like them, best rails for the buck.

NICK

got a pair of the super rails on my xj as well. When i ran the rubicon with 31's i sure put them to good use and they are just as strong as when i first putt hem on.

I got his custom rear bumper and FUGGIN LOVE IT!!!!! Fit like a glove and has held up through SEVERAL landings.... LOL

Also agree that he is a SUPER nice guy!!!

Go AJ!!!!!!

Skwerly said:
Just got off the phone with AJ from AJ's offroad, WHAT a nice guy! I ordered his 3/16 inch Super Rails for my 88 Cherokee, 225.00. Beats every competitor i've seen (Namely Warn...) by way over 100.00! Then we got to talkin about wheelin' and whatnot, and I mentioned that I was a member of this great club NAXJA. He says "well why didn't you say so? NAXJA members get 10.00 off any order". Needless to say, I'm happy, and he had them IN STOCK, he's firing them out tomorrow for me. Anyway, the point of my rambling is if you are in the market for rock rails, I would consider AJ's first. Here is the link to where I found them at: http://www.ajsoffroadarmor.com/Rockrails/srails.html.

damn skwerly, going on a bit of a shopping spree are we :cool:

Back