• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Airflow S34 Snorkel New in the box $220 Encinitas

mhead

NAXJA Forum User
Get ready for El Nino!

Airflow S34 Snorkel for Jeep Cherokee XJ but may fit other vehicles. Here is a link to commercial source:

http://www.jeepinoutfitters.com/products/airflow-jeep-cherokee-xj-snorkel

They want $350!!

I purchased this snorkel several years ago but never installed. It is in new in the box condition.

Located in Encinitas CA. Best way to contact me is by tel area code 760 number 436 dash 4071. If it sells I will post that info here.

Here's a link to a Craigslist posting which will expire in 7 days but has a picture. I'll place a picture here if I can figure out how to do this.

Mike

So my permissions say I can not edit nor can I post attachments. Guess this has changed since I have posted many attachments over these last 12 years of NAXJA. Am I doing something wrong?

I don't have a clue what is up with that message regarding permissions. I have seen it before though. I don't recall how I resolved it.

At any rate, I think this must be your link:

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/pts/5273936513.html

Tempting...

But I have other priorities at the moment. Someday though.

Thanks for placing the link. Guess I forgot.

I would like to post a picture here but I can find no button or icon in the Reply to Threads pane or Additional Options pane here in the posting screen. Oh well, the link has the picture. Thanks!

Thanks for placing the link. Guess I forgot.

I would like to post a picture here but I can find no button or icon in the Reply to Threads pane or Additional Options pane here in the posting screen. Oh well, the link has the picture. Thanks!

only members can attach/view images. You can host them elsewhere and then embed the image though.

Willing to ship? If so how much to 92253?

Here are the pictures that i linked from your ad.

01515_ijVRIixs4de_600x450.jpg

00p0p_in8O2VKwkyZ_600x450.jpg

Thanks Mike,

It was nice meeting you... I'll send some pics when i get it installed!

Back