• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

air compressor/misc parts/airtank/etc

XJ Beater

NAXJA Forum User
few things for sale, id rather have $ then have stuff in my way---

center console from a 95 cherokee-grey-complete, coin tray has been trimmed out for a switch panel, CONSOLE LATCH IS NOT BROKEN! also have the brackets for it as well---$30

header panel off a 95 cherokee---complete except for one headlight trim and side marker lights, grille and headlights blinkers and one headlight trim included, no broken mounting bolts---$30

wiper delay controller--$10

blower fan switch w/ complete hvac panel--$15

hard to find "mini" style console--goes around the shifter and t case lever only, also have the trim for the ebrake handle as well, out of a 90 cherokee, all brackets included---$30

stock am/fm tape deck out of an 88 comanche--$10

dual electric fans from a 2000ish honda accord, shroud is cracked but both fans work mint, wiring pigtails included, had them on my old chevy blazer with a 350 and they kept it at 180 degrees with no problem---$40

taillights--l/r from a 95--$35 for the pair

portable air tank---5 gallon, brand new just a bit dusty--$20

husky air compressor--5 gallon, pancake style, got it with a bad regulator so i added on a new one, works fine, 110 volt--$40

misc floodlights, fog lights, signal lights, etc---theres a few sets, some singles, most if not all work, probably 3-4 sets and half a dozen singles---$20 for all of it

take all of it for $200. its in the way and im tired of tripping over it/it falling on me and i need $$$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when would you like to get it? i cant make too far of a drive as the transmission in my truck hates life and isnt much longer for this world lol, im around just about all the time, whenever your free?

Does the radio part of the cassette player work? And, does it have the wires exiting the back and the side tabs to remount it in the dash? I'm looking for an AMC style for my '87.

I'm down on the cape.

Hey, your PM box is full and won't take anymore.

Take a few pictures of it and email them to [email protected]. If all is good, stick it in a box with some bubble wrap, give me the dimensions and a guess on weight, and I'll send you some doe and a UPS label.

Ah ha, your light is green. Hmmm, need to think of a way to make it stay put in the dash. I have an aftermarket that slides into a sleeve that is bolted to the dash under the cover panel.

Back