• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Add on to my rock sliders

XJNOOB93

NAXJA Forum User
So after YEARS of having them.. I finally welded on my rock sliders. I believe Frank made them but I haven't seen him on here for a while. I was wanting to know if someone could add on those steps to them even though they're welded on? How much?

Thank you

This ok?

sliders.jpg

I can do it. Pm me the length of the slider and your budget and I will see if I can get it done for you.

You talking about the tube rub guard that sticks out on mosy rails by about 3 inches end to end ?...If David can not fix you up I will have scrap tube and free time after I finish my cage tie in to my sub frame ...would be free materials since scrap tube could easily add a tube slider on there for the cost of a Rockstar .

Thanks for the replies guys. 1-ton.. Where are you located?

Thanks for the replies guys. 1-ton.. Where are you located?

Bailey...lol...so not near the springs , but can do pretty much anywhere ...the tubes can be made before hand then welded on .

what is the length of the shortest point end to end on those and how tall is the vertical on that tube .

I will be making sparks all 3 days of my holiday weekend working on my junk ...may even extend it with vacation days as I would like to put about 50-60 hours in on my rig ...lol...small dent in the big picture , closer to the end none the less...but between waiting for welds to cool and bending tube for my rig I think I can make the 4 bends for the tubes and have them ready to install the following weekend ...

Back