• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Abandoned big brake project

jeeptec

NAXJA Forum User
bb46bacf7367d1f6346eec97592af0df.png

I started this brake project but decided not to continue. I have the 84-89 knuckles mounting holds drilled as required. 4 spacers. 4 metric bolts. Copper washers and caliper banjo bolts. Asking $125.00. I'll ship it usps for that price. It have about $150.00 total invested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sp, what exactly does this do, and what is needed to finish the swap?

It gives you big brakes like the WJ with out having the change to WJ knuckles and do the track bar relocation. It is less expensive then the Vanco Kit. Down side you Must run 17 inch wheels. To finish this you still need 2 rotors, calipers with mounting brackets and pads. The write up I posted has the Centric part #s. The Centric calipers come with the mounting brackets as buying from a dealer you only get the calipers. Brackets separate. I got all the fiddly stuff first.
Hey you have my # give me a call

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, akebono type brakes and rotors? Or different?

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Different your using various aftermarket replacement parts from different vehicles to create big brakes. Down side is you MUST you 17 inch rims. I just scored a free set of 16 inch Moab rims I like the looks and there wider than the JK Moab wheels. TJ Moab 16x8 with 5 on 4.5 with about a 5 inch back spacing. JK Moabs 17x7.5 5x5 and close to a 7 inch back spacing. Plus I can find a load range D in 16 vs load range E.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Lets make a deal

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Back