• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 cherokee sport

R_jeep

NAXJA Forum User
1999 Jeep Cherokee Sport
Desert Sand Pearlcoat
Camel and Black interior.
PW, PD, PM, CC, A/C, Roof Rack.

Special price, this week only. (going on vacation.) $6000 firm.
After Monday 3/23/09 its back at $7000 firm.

4.0---197K miles, no leaks, new timing set, plugs, RMS, FMS, oil pan gasket.
AW4---no leaks, cherry red fluid, new filter in 02/08.
NP231---no leaks, SYE, smooth shift.
D30 front---4.10, open, 297x u-joints, new inner axle seals and u-joints. Brake pads and rotors are 1 year old.
8.25 rear---4.10, open, no leaks. Brake shoes are 1 year old.
Front suspension---
4.5’’ Rusty’s coils w/ 2’’ RE spacers minus stock isolator. 5.75 lift. Rusty’s shocks w/ stem adapter.
Custom y-link longarms, Johnny joints at the frame and at UCA junction. Poly LCA axle end. Rubber UCA axle end. Custom high clearance crossmember. 4-grade 8 ¾’’ bolt and nuts mounting.

Rear suspension---
4.5’’ RE leaf springs w/ 1.25 RE shackles. Cage offroad shocks.

SS front and rear braided brake lines.
Appalachian Armor transfer case skid.
Mopar fuel tank skid and nut strips.
Draw-Tite 2’’ hitch.
Husky complete floor liners. Both front, full rear, and cargo boot.
Sony CDX-GT310. MP3/WMA playback, w/ remote.
Hayden 405 transmission cooler. Bypassed factory cooler.
Clean cut front fenders, cut and fold rear fenders.
JKS quicker disco's
48’’ Hi-Lift
Fire extinguisher
Handheld CB

Front custom tube winch bumper. Grille hoop and crossmember hoop.
Superwinch LP8500
Hella 500’s

4--15x8 , 4’’ BS, Crager soft 8’s, 35x12.50 Pro-Comp mud terrains 85% tread left. Pacer chrome center caps.
1—15x8, 3.75’’ BS Crager D-window, 35x12.50 Goodyear Wrangler MT/R spare, 40% tread.

Clean southern Jeep. Garage kept. Zero rust. Zero fluid leaks. Cracked exhaust manifold. Was a 2wd, converted to 4wd using 98 transmission and transfer case with 120k miles. Uses two front XJ drive shafts. New u-joints at both yokes. Been offroad twice. Aligned at Mike Crye Alignment in Cleveland, TN. Best alignment in town. Drives great going 70 on the interstate, spins 2300 RPMS. Speedometer is 1-2 MPH off per GPS. I’ve gotten it to 90 MPH with no fear. I’ve gotten 280 miles on 16 gallons going to and from Atlanta with the cruise at 70 MPH. That’s 17.5 MPG. looking to do something else, this one is too nice and clean for me to wheel. Loacated in Cleveland, TN.

ethanmometc2009003.jpg

ethanmometc2009001.jpg

newjeep006.jpg

downsized_0206091508.jpg

newjeep003.jpg

Last edited:
20'x2' tow strap and a 6'x4'' tree saver also included.'

Oh man, that's a nice Jeep. I hate you see you sell it. Wish I had the coin for it.

if it sells, they can have all of it. i dont hold recovery equipment dear to me. more than likely it wont sell, but i going out of town for a few weeks and i would like to maybe purchase something else while im away.

it maybe transplanting itself to new england with me for spring. anybody know a good transporting outfit that will haul it to connecticut for less than 300.

if it sells, they can have all of it. i dont hold recovery equipment dear to me. more than likely it wont sell, but i going out of town for a few weeks and i would like to maybe purchase something else while im away.

it maybe transplanting itself to new england with me for spring. anybody know a good transporting outfit that will haul it to connecticut for less than 300.

Why wouldn't you be driving it there? That would cost way less than $300.

cause i will be in connecticut already. the cost to get back to tennessee and then drive it back will be well over 300. and i found someone that will take it to baltimore for 250.

we (the lady and 3 year old boy) are taking a dodge caravan, 3 bicycles, and luggage for 2 weeks, sorry but the jeep just aint big enough or comfortable enough for that much stuff for 900+ miles each way. the megafun van gets 24+ MPG's. ponder that one.

dont really want to drive two vehicles. if we just took the jeep, then she and the boy would have to fly back here, with their luggage. not to mention two bikes. thats 250 easy in airfare.

Back