• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

99 2 door part out - Abbeville SC

Lowrange2

NAXJA Forum User
The Jeep is complete with the exception of the following things that have already been sold or are not for sale:

Transmission and all related parts are not for sale.
The engine MIGHT need to go in another project I have so it's not for sale at the moment. All engine accessories ARE for sale.

Stuff that's sold:

Seats
Header Panel/fenders
D30
Mirrors
Intake Manifold
Cruise Control

Everything else is available.

Wheels, NP231, carpet, hatch, wiring, doors, etc...

I'll ship almost anything within reason.

Let me know what you want.

I accept paypal and cash.

20141220_082134_zpsqzyra3mk.jpg

20141220_082211_zpshnlhdfo9.jpg

20141220_082233_zpsp9vdi6yz.jpg

20141220_082335_zpso0djr71m.jpg

Passenger tail lamp in good shape with no cracks?
What about the clock spring? It looks like it has cruise which is the type of clockspring i need.

EDIT: I've got a 4dr in agate interior. Are the trim pieces that go from the kick panel to b pillar on the floor the same size for 2 vs. 4? Does anyone know? I'll bet not since I think the door itself is longer.

Passenger tail lamp in good shape with no cracks?
What about the clock spring? It looks like it has cruise which is the type of clockspring i need.

EDIT: I've got a 4dr in agate interior. Are the trim pieces that go from the kick panel to b pillar on the floor the same size for 2 vs. 4? Does anyone know? I'll bet not since I think the door itself is longer.

Yup, both rear tails are in mint condition since the Jeep was wrecked at some point and both tails were replaced. I'll send ya a PM.

No, the trim piece is different.

Also, the clock spring sold with the cruise control setup.

Last edited:
If cheap, and available.. interested in the 4WD shifter

I have both. The airbag is in decent shape. On a 97 that I just bought.

He told me he wanted it a while back but I never could get a response from him.

Back