• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98Xj Partout

Anyone else able to get any parts? Doesnt reply to pm's about picking up parts. No wonder he couldn't sell his truck.

Texted you to say come get them in West Chester PA, never heard back after that. Certainly not driving to SJ to meet.

I never got a text or a response to any pm's other then the first one. Or a response to any of the other posts in ur thread.
Text me if u still have em ill pick them up this week
609-560-9969

Last edited:
Tried texting/calling you multiple times about picking up the axles like we arranged. Still haven't heard back from you.. If they are gone I'd apriciate it if you let me know so I can put this stack of cash back in the bank.

Oem battery tray? Has the provision for sensor and good ears? Will also take the straps as well.

Tried texting/calling you multiple times about picking up the axles like we arranged. Still haven't heard back from you.. If they are gone I'd apriciate it if you let me know so I can put this stack of cash back in the bank.

I tried getting the rock rails this weekend too with no luck. I give up trying to buy stuff from this guy glws looks like your gonne be parting this thing for a while.

I need the heating and air conditioning system thats under the dash,

Back