• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 XJ Sport For Sale

Samson04

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 1998 Jeep Cherokee Sport 4x4, 4.0 liter engine has 226,000 miles on it and still runs great! This jeep was my daily driver up until a couple of months ago when I bought something else. I was going to keep it and give it to my 16 year old daughter but she wanted a car instead. It has a 3.5 inch skyjacker add a leaf lift kit, sits on 31x10.50x15's and has quick disconnects on the front control arms to allow more flex. I replaced the motor mounts with Brown Dog motor mounts last summer. It is black with gray interior. It has automatic transmission, a pioneer CD player and a power sunroof. On 8/8/14 I put all new brake shoes on the rear as well as a wheel cylinder on the driver side. All new drum brake hardware kit was installed also. I put a new gas tank strap as one was rusted pretty badly. I also put two (2) new lift gate shocks on and changed the oil with Mobil 1 High Mileage synthetic. Needs some TLC but would be a great start for a project off road jeep or a great reliable first car. It does need tires as they are very worn. I have clean title in hand. No trades please. Email, call, or text. I can email or text pictures as well. 502-354-1065 - Located near Louisville, KY

Back