• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

98 Cherokee Limited (4.5" Lift, 32" BFGs, more)

7bars4me

NAXJA Forum User
1998 Jeep Cherokee Limited (leather seats, overhead console/info display)
IMG_0282.jpg

113k miles

Engine:4.0L I6
Transmission: AW4 Automatic
Transfer Case: NP242

Mods:
Rough Country 4.5" Lift (full leafs, not AAL)
Cragar Soft 8s
32x11.50x15 BFG KM1s (tons of tread left)
LockRite in the front axle
Logan's Metalworks Front Bumper
Milemarker 8K winch
ARB diff cover in front, Riddler in rear
Bushwacker flares
Roofrack with Spare Tire mount
32x11.5x15 ProComp spare (on stock XJ wheel)
AJ's Offroad Super Rockrails
CSF 3-row all-metal Radiator (replaced due to leaking stock radiator, never had a problem over-heating)
Sony CD Player, Bazooka Tube
Rugged Ridge floor mats in the front

The paint is in good shape. Don't be mistaken, its not a show queen by any means. There are some scratches and small dings here and there, but nothing serious. Every pic I currently have of the jeep: http://s591.photobucket.com/albums/ss359/7bars/98 XJ/ The only thing different is there are now 4 cheap slim lights on the roof rack.

The only reason I am selling it is because I never drive it anymore. I have literally driven it all of 15 miles in the last 5 months. Just don't have the time for play toys anymore. The ONLY problem is the headliner is starting to sag. Drives flawlessly.

$5000 OBO.
I am open to interesting trades+cash. However, keep in mind my reason for selling this is that I don't have much free time anymore.

Back