• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'98-'01 XJ Custom High Flow Air Intake System with AEM Dryflow Filter

92westshady

NAXJA Forum User
For Sale: I am selling my custom built High Flow Air Intake System. I removed this a couple months ago to clean the filter and have decided to sell this custom setup rather than reinstall it. This intake system is in great condition and improves air flow significantly over the stock air box and the washable AEM dryflow air filter means you never need to buy another air filter again.

You can find my original thread on the build process with more pictures here http://www.delawareja.com/forum/index.php?topic=17751.msg150096#msg150096

Application:
- 1998-2001 Jeep XJ Cherokee

Features:
- AEM Dryflow Filter (Freshly cleaned with AEM filter cleaner.)
- Rusty's Off Road Intake Tube
- Custom fabricated 18 gauge steel splash shield powder coated wrinkle black
- Splash shield top seal that seals to hood when closed
- Bolt-On installation, simply remove your airbox and these parts bolt right it to factory mounting points
- Heavy duty crankcase breather tube and hose clamps.

Asking $70 shipped to the lower 48!

Send me a PM or call me at 302-983-5430 if you are interested. I accept PayPal or cash and I am willing to ship. If you have any questions or need any more pictures let me know.

Thanks, Steve

intake.jpg

Danggg!!! You could have gotten way more for that. I looked at the pics first and was thinking 200-300$ easy.

Back