• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

95 Cherokee Country

BL_95country

NAXJA Forum User
For sale is a 95 jeep cherokee country in prettyy good shape for its age..the jeep has 182xxx miles on it, solid transfer case and axels have never had too much of a problem with the jeep has been driven daily since 2005. Bought used in 2005 with 110xxx miles on it and since then oil been changed every 3-5k miles trans fluid changed 10k ago everything is in good working condition

MODS:
2in" 4wd hardware lift (jk rubicon unlimited shocks)
31x10.50 Goodyear wrangler duratrac( only 5k miles on them)
front brush guard with light mounts
wired for offroad light on front (took lights off never replaced them)
front tow hooks that tie into frame with 4 bolts
rear hitch with trailor wiring
after market cd player with ipod hook up
sony xplod speakers in back
dynomax cat back exhaust only a year old sounds great not too loud but rumbly

Bad:
Some rust forming on rockers (easily fixed and not a big problem)
Dented rear bumper from hit and run (took insurance money for bumper guard)
rear brakes on their way out
the only reason i am selling this jeep is because we are having another baby i love this jeep and have taken excellent care of it since i had it i hate to see it go but thats life. blue book value for this jeep in "fair" condition is 2800, with the brand new tires and mods i would like to get 3000 or best offer outof her. any questions feel free to call or text 419-343-1010 thats the best way to get ahold of me (BRENT) mention :NAXJA: so i know where you saw the add, thanks and have a nice day
ps jeep is located in north ridgeville ohio
DSCN2517.jpg

DSCN2518.jpg

DSCN2521.jpg

DSCN2522.jpg

Back