• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

93 4.0 5 speed 2wd XJ anyone interested??

caspertheog

NAXJA Forum User
ive got a 4 door 93 xj and im moving to colorado for college so im going to buy something out there in a few months probably but if anyone is interested in my jeep come take it off my hands..
its got new tires on road, maybe 2000 miles..
oil change every 3k miles
painted matte black
new trans sensor
new clutch master cylinder
new brake pads
new shocks all around monroe sesatrac in front and gabriel ultra in rear
rides very nice!
new front windshield (4 months)
40 series flowmaster sounds great
interior is pretty beat up (mostly carpet in cargo area and drivers seat butt area is torn)
and i was in a minor fender bender a little while back, has a new grill, and i bought a front bumper off of a friend who got an after market one, has two small lights on the bumper wired to the dash.
just under 190k miles on the 4.0l high output
clutch is great. runs strong
kenwood head unit with a nice system..
i have two 5.25 Kevlar coned speakers in the front doors
two 10 inch subs powered by a 1200 watt 2 omh stable pionerr class D amp
2 6x9s in boxes and 2 4x6s in the hatch.

the jeep is located in redlands CA and tags are good!
you can reach me (Jerrad) at 9093627935
i will add picks another time. i can txt u pics as well.

Pics, interior/extirior?
AX15 or peugot(sp?)

I'm looking at a 88 4 door 5 speed 4x4 right now & this may be a better option. I have cash in hand, can send you a pic if needed of the money lol. Call or txt me @ 760 490 2530. I'll be looking at the 88 tomorrow around noon..so get back to me asap!!!!

the peugot BA10 only came in the renix rigs, this would be an ax15 trans. trust me this is a better option, call a trans shop and ask them what it would cost to rebuild a BA10. Parts are hard to come by and very expensive compared to the ax15, plus it's a much stronger transmission.

Back