• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

'91 XJ Laredo for sale

planefixer

NAXJA Forum User
We're selling the wife's XJ.We just don't need/can't justify keeping her XJ anymore because it just sits, unused.

Jeep has just under 220K miles on it but the engine only has about 72K on it (re-man engine, warranty just expired @ 70K).We've owned it since '98 and It runs and drives good - it was the wifes DD up until about a year ago.The only 2 trails this has been on are Mosquito Pass and Hermit Lake otherwise its was all pavement driving.It has its fair share of leaks but nothing I would consider major.It was involved in a fender-bender in '01 but was professionally repaired.A/C hasn't been charged for a quite some time but last time it was, it worked.

Details:
'91 Laredo, 4.0L, AW4, 231,PW/PL/CC
D44 rear
Disco D30 front w/ ZJ steering
Budget boost consisting of a 1 3/4" poly spacer and RE 1 1/4" shackles with stock rear replacement springs (replaced 6 yrs ago)
31 x 10.50 /15 MTRs (old style) w/about 85% tread (R) and about 60% (F) - need rotated, w/center lugs siped for snow and ice driving on 15 x 8 Cragar Soft-8s
'96 brake booster/master cylinder
2 yr. old Powerstop slotted rotors & pads
Hella Vision Plus H4 headlights w/ BigOffroad harness.
Aftermarket fog lights wired into factory fog light switch.
GDI 3 row radiator w/brass tanks
Brand new battery
Older Kenwood CD player w/Sony Explod speakers in the doors.
Pro ES3000 Comp shocks
Rusty's air tube and K&N filter
Aftermarket keyless entry and window tint
Exterior is '2000 Jaguar Emerald Metallic
Interior is in good shape except the headliner is falling down.
Vehicle needs ball joints an alignment, and tires rotated
I would highly reccommend changing the fluids, including the diffs and t-case and maybe a tune-up.
I don't know if it needs rear brake shoes- it might.

$1900/O.B.O.

PM or call if interested
719-359-3266

thanks,
Jeff

P6240003.jpg

P6240005.jpg

P6240008.jpg

P6240012.jpg

P6240013.jpg

P6240014.jpg

P6240015.jpg

P6240018.jpg

Last edited:
I can't imagine he won't snatch it up.... that's a helluva deal for a clean rig.

:doh: Really??? Sorry if I jinxxed that...... :gag:

Hell, I might have to take a look at it......

yay, for me. Now if only this other deal works out so I can get this.

Jeff, sorry for wasting your time on this. Troy, you didn't jinx it - my teenager decided to tell me two miles away that he didn't really want to buy it.

Good luck with the sale - it doesn't sound like you'll have a problem finding another buyer for it.

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats man, i wish i could've made it happen but i'm glad you got it sold

Back